Home > Students > Getting a Job > Studying or working overseas

Studying or working overseas

To look for opportunities and funding, start by speaking to faculty contacts – lecturers, post graduate students and other people in your academic network.

Look under your subject in Options with my degree, where there . are links to postgraduate study sites as well as links for overseas work opportunities.

Visit the International Academic Programmes Office (IAPO) to find out which international universities have exchange programmes already established at UCT.