The UCT Careers Service supports all students with free information, advice and access to personal and professional development opportunities. Whatever your degree choice, year of study or career ambitions, we are here to assist you in realising your goals and aspirations.
Visit our offices or connect with us online to access a broad range of services, facilities and opportunities to help you with:
- subject or degree choice
- changing course or degree
- further study decisions
- how to build your range of skills and experience
- preparing applications: CVs, cover letters, interviews
- finding a job
- transitioning from university to the world of work
- Career consultations
- Careers educational presentations and workshops
- Career Resource Centre
- Employer networking events: career expos, employer presentations and showcases
- Other professional development opportunities
Register with our online portal https://mycareer.uct.ac.za/ to have 24/7 access to career information, advice and opportunities.
Use MyCareer to: